Cobain
Randy Owen-Paul McCartney
Cobain
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Michael Jackson
James Brown
Bono
Billie Joe Armstrong
As musch as i hate to say it, Usher
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Norah Jones, Alicia Keys, Dave Matthews, Scott Weiland, lead singer of coldplay (chris something...married to gwenyth paltrow, has a baby named apple?), ian anderson(jethro tull), sarah mcglaughlin, barry white, al green, ray charles, etc. etc. etc.
Back in the late 80's, it was Geoff Tate of Queensryche.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney ( they are both so hot...as long as they keep there hats on), Jessica and Ashlee Simpson. Jessica's Husband Nick is a great singer also...and he is hot too.
"Ability is worthless without opportunity"
OK I'm not much into country music or this group either, but the guy from Rascal Flatts can flat out sing
I think it has gotten into people's favorite singers, not great singers.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
haha or who is the hottest
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks